Trying to bring your family to the UK? Wanting to study here or set up to do business? Seeking asylum or facing deportation? Facing an uncertain future is stressful when all you want to do is get on with making the best of your life.
Unfortunately immigrating to the UK is not simple. The law and requirements are complex and they are always changing. Even if English is your first language it is difficult to wade through the paperwork and legal requirements.
Our Immigration Solicitors on your side
We have in depth knowledge of immigration law and extensive experience in dealing with the Home Office, First-tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal and Higher Courts.
Our Immigration Solicitors have helped many clients:
- Get visas to stay and work in the UK.
- Become UK citizens.
- Keep their freedom and avoid deportation.
- Reunite their families.
- Set up businesses.
Types of immigration cases we handle:
- British Citizenship and Naturalisation.
- Long-term work visas
- Skilled Worker visa
- Health and Care Worker visa
- Senior or Specialist Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)
- Scale-up Worker visa
- Minister of Religion visa (T2)
- International Sportsperson visa
- Short-term work visas
- Charity Worker visa (Temporary Work)
- Creative Worker visa (Temporary Work)
- Government Authorised Exchange visa (Temporary Work)
- International Agreement visa (Temporary Work)
- Religious Worker visa (Temporary Work)
- Seasonal Worker visa (Temporary Work)
- Youth Mobility Scheme visa
- Graduate visa
- High Potential Individual (HPI) visa
- Graduate Trainee visa (Global Business Mobility)
- UK Expansion Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)
- Secondment Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)
- Service Supplier visa (Global Business Mobility)
- Investor, business development and talent visas
- Innovator visa
- Start-up visa
- Apply for the Global Talent visa
- Entrepreneur visa (Tier 1)
- Investor visa (Tier 1)
- Sponsor Licences.
- Spouse and Family Immigration. (fiancés and fiancées, husbands, wives, parents, children, brothers and sisters)
- European Free Movement Applications- pre and post BREXIT Applications. (EEA residence permits, EEA family permits, EU Pre-Settled and Settled Status Applications)
- Deportations, Appeals and Judicial Review Proceedings.
- Human Rights Applications, Asylum Applications, Fresh Claims, Further Leave to Remain (FLR) and Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).
- UK Ancestry.
We can help
We’re experienced – our Immigration Solicitors have been helping people come to Britain for many years.
We’re up to date – we make it our priority to keep up with the constant changes in immigration law and European Union legislation.
We’ll listen – everyone’s case is different and there is no one solution that fits everyone. Our location immigration solicitors will listen to your situation and guide you along the best path for you and your circumstances.
We’ll speak your language – you need to fully understand your situation and what you need to do. If we don’t speak your language we will make sure we have someone on hand who can translate.
We’re flexible with our fees with most cases – our fees are competitive and we provide various payment options including fixed fees.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our immigration solicitors.